- My fight never ends…: My battle against Pompe disease
- Yamila Romero (Author), Martín Balarezo García (Editor)
Hey there, my name is Yamila Romero. I was born with Pompe disease and this book will help explain my life since birth.
- The Cure: How a Father Raised $100 Million–And Bucked the Medical Establishment–In a Quest to Save His Children
- Geeta Anand
With three beautiful children, a new house, and financial security, John and Aileen Crowley were on top of the world--until their two youngest children, fifteen-month-old Megan and five-month-old Patrick, were diagnosed with Pompe disease and given only months to live.
- Chasing Miracles: The Crowley Family Journey of Strength, Hope, and Joy - John Crowley (Author), Aileen Crowley (Author, Foreword)
- My Mom has Pompe. Do you?
- Val Long MS, CG (Author), Dawn Laney MS, CG (Author), Michael J. Johnson (Illustrator)
All kids love their mom and to play. That doesn’t change even if a mom is living with Pompe.
- Super Pompe Powers
- Jennifer J Propst (Author), Eleanor G Botha (Author), Michael J Johnson (Illustrator)
Sometimes you have have to look at little harder to see someone's superpowers. Join Helen as she reveals her Super Pompe Powers and discusses the causes and treatment for Pompe disease.