Donate and help us to help others.
NZPN is incorporated under the Charitable Trusts Act 1957 and is a registered charity – Registration Number CC54486
1/3 of your donation over $5 is tax deductible
Please consider donating to help us in our efforts to support Pompe disease patients, their families and caregivers. We provide education/research information/support/conferences
If you would like a Tax Receipt, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is now easier for you to claim a tax credit after your donation;
There’s no need to complete a paper form this year because you can now claim donation tax credits online in a myIR account, Inland Revenue’s secure online service.
- You’ll receive your refund much sooner.
- Your receipts can be electronic receipts, or photos or scans of paper receipts.
- Your receipts can be uploaded anytime during the year.
You can find more information on ird.govt.nz/donations.
When we send you a receipt it will include:
- the donor’s name
- the amount you donated
- the date you donated
- a clear statement that it was a donation
- our organisation’s name and IRD number
- our official stamp or letterhead
- the signature of an authorised person
- our charity number